Now all the startups have an exceptional chance to present their business to the live audience, business angels, IPR experts and business leaders!
After a short pitching your startup business will be analyzed by the panel and You will receive the tips and advice for your business strategy. That will help you to develop your business and make it interesting in a financier’s perspective.
Pitching will last 5 minutes and after presentation your business will be analyzed by experts for 15 minutes. To the Helsinki IP Summit we are selecting 6 startups.
For startups this is a great chance to meet venture capitalists, business leaders and IP experts at the same time and get publicity to your business. All the selected startups will be presented also on Helsinki IP Summit -website.
Startup pitching is a two hour session and it will take place:
23 October 2019 at 15.30 – 17.30
Congress Hotel Paasitorni, Paasivuorenkatu 5, Helsinki
Apply for the startup pitching HERE
At the application you need to present your startup shortly and describe what kind of help your company might need in IPR field.
Selected companies will be informed about the pitching no later than 6th September 2019.
- Professor Sharon K. Sandeen, Mitchell Hamline School of Law (trade secrets)
- Managing Director, Senior Partner Markku Simmelvuo, Papula-Nevinpat (patents)
- Partner, Head of Practice Markus Myhrberg, Lexia (Data, Capital Investments, Marketing, IPR, Lisencing Startups)
- Founder, Partner Tanu-Matti Tuovinen, IPR.VC (business angel)
- VP Legal, Chief IP Officer Jyri Lassi, Paypal (business strategy)
- Business Angel Jouni Karjalainen, Finnish Business Angels Network
Other panelists will be announced later