Now all the startups have an exceptional chance to present their business to the live audience, business angels, IPR experts and business leaders!
After a short pitching your startup business will be analyzed by the panel and You will receive the tips and advice how to build an IPR and business strategy. That will help you to develop your business and make it interesting in a financier’s perspective.
– how to use IP as an business asset
– how to build an IPR strategy for your company
– why it is SO important?
– where should you concentrate in IP?
– what is the next step?
Pitching will last 5 minutes and after presentation your business will be analyzed by experts for 15 minutes. To the Helsinki IP Summit we are selecting 6 startups.
For startups this is a great chance to meet business angels, business leaders and IP experts at the same time and get publicity to your business. You will also expand your network and learn from the best experts. They will help your business to tackle all the IP problems and grow.
– solar heating and cooking, solar heated packages
– Business development learning platform for Intellectual Property Experts
– solution that integrates Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN) to deliver a flexible and affordable mobile services
– holistic solutions for remembering
– artificial intelligence for writers and bloggers
– education, gender equality, empowerment by using blockchain
Startup pitching is a two hour session and it will take place:
23 October 2019 at 15.30 – 17.30
Congress Hotel Paasitorni, Paasivuorenkatu 5, Helsinki
- Business Angel Jouni Karjalainen, Finnish Business Angels Network
- Chief Advisor Jaana Rantanen Business Development, Business Finland
- Founder, Partner Tanu-Matti Tuominen, IPR.VC (venture capitalist)
- Professor Sharon K. Sandeen, Mitchell Hamline School of Law (trade secrets)
- Managing Director, Senior Partner Markku Simmelvuo, Papula-Nevinpat (patents)
- Partner, Head of Practice Markus Myhrberg, Lexia (Data, Capital Investments, Marketing, IPR, Lisencing Startups)