Partner, Frontia Attorneys at Law Ltd
Tel. +358 40 731 8163
Frontia Attorneys is a newly established highly specialized law firm, founded in June 2019 by five partners, all with partner background and each with over 15 years experience from the biggest Finnish law firms. Frontia focuses on dispute resolution, competition law and public procurement.
Antti Järvinen is a partner at Frontia’s dispute resolution department. Previously, Antti worked at Hannes Snellman for nearly 20 years, heading the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Antti has represented numerous Finnish and international corporations in litigation and arbitration, both in domestic and cross-border disputes. Antti also sits regularly as arbitrator in ad-hoc and institutional proceedings.
Antti is a member of the Board of the Finnish Arbitration Institute (FAI) of Finland Chamber of Commerce.
Antti is recognised as leading individual in dispute resolution by all relevant ranking publications, examples:
- Band 1, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global
- Most in Demand Arbitrators, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global
- Leading Individual, Legal 500
- Leading Individual, Who’s Who Legal (litigation)
- Thought leader, Who’s Who Legal (litigation)
- Leading individual, Commercial Arbitration, Expert Guides
- Leading individual, Best Lawyers, arbitration and mediation, litigation
- “According to interviewees, Antti Järvinen is ‘one of the best litigators in the country’.” (Chambers Global 2016)